Thursday, October 14, 2010

Loves it!


There are a couple of pieces I've been eyeing online and I decided to put together some outfits to complete them.  Now I really want to go shopping!

Outfit #1


The first piece I found were the pumps.  I've been looking at them for weeks now thinking that I want a pair in every color. I saw the coat and new they would look perfect together.  I think this outfit would be fabulous for a date.  Maybe dinner and dancing?
Over the River and Through the Woods Coat, Mullany Dress, UO Suede Pump, Heart and Bow Earrings, Soft Ostrich Leatherette Handbag

Outfit #2

Now that the weather is finally changing, I want nothing more to bundle up.  This dress is absolutely wonderful and the sherling coat is such a classic look.  I think I could be very comfortable, and cute, in this outfit.
Sherling Wrap Jacket, BDG Cableknit Beanie, Ecote Intarsia Bodycon Sweater Dress, Leather Lace up Construction Bootie, Basic Needs Socks
Outfit #3

I came across this book and instantly thought about have fabulous and simplistic Audrey's style was.  I really should try to channel her when I get dressed in the morning.
Basically Brilliant Top, Deena & Ozzy Perimeter Oxford Shoe, Cadre Noir Leggings, What Would Audrey Do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!