Friday, October 15, 2010

Almost...

I guess I jumped the gun on pronouncing it Fall here in Austin.  Today was quite a bit warmer and I had to sadly tuck my tights away and opt for these shorts.  Luckily I've been totally lovin' them or else today might have been a little disappointing.  My leopard shoes have been getting a lot of wear too, there's just something so awesome about wearing sneakers, like I could take on anything in them.  
Now that it is later in the day it is quite nice outside and the perfect time for a photoshoot.  Unfortunately it coincided with the kitties' feeding time so they kept following me around and meowing.  I swear they eat more than me!

Here's to a happy weekend!


shorts: Thrifted
top: Target
hat: Target
necklace: Forever 21
earrings: H&M
shoes: Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!