Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Afternoon

Last Monday before I went to Las Vegas, Robert asked me out on a date for Friday.  I happily accepted and we ended up at the Hillside Farmacy, an adorable little restaurant on the East Side.  It seems like their specialty is oysters, but Robert and I opted for some delicious sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, and some macarons of course!
I picked up this floral maxi dress at the H&M in Las Vegas.


Macarons and some lovely pink house punch served in the cutest glass teacups.


What a perfect date!
The weather couldn't have been better and the food was amazing!  I'm so grateful that Robert takes me out and once in a while, he knows how to make a girl feel special!



FB :: Twitter :: Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!