Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Never Ending Searching for Vonnegut


I have started a quest.  It began as a need to read all of Kurt Vonnegut's books, which turned into wanting to own a copy of each book he has written, which has turned into wanting a copy of each edition that was published of each book, which has finally become wanting to own every different cover of every book he's written.  I've got a lot of work to do, there are many books and so many different covers!  In case you are wondering which ones I have or you want to help me on my mission, I put a link off to the left called "Vonnegut Book List" and I will be updating it as my collection grows.
The ones I have...


 


Do you collect anything?  This is my first collection so if you have any tips, let me know!

FB :: Twitter :: Store

1 comment:

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!