Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'll take a #2 combo

The other day I got a message from someone who had purchased a sweatshirt from my store saying that it will be perfect for her sister because she's obsessed with cats and the White Stripes.  First of all, I was super excited that her sister was getting the perfect gift and I was making it and second, how awesome are combo gifts?  I mean, now that we have all this technology, it seems that combining two things that your family member/significant other/friend loves into one fantastic gift is totally feasible.
I tried to think of some things that I really like and simply typed them into the search box on etsy.  Here's what I came up with:


TRIPLE COMBO!!! This one seemed rather easy and once I saw the ring I was in love!  I guess I forgot to mention that I love big silly rings (unfortunately my search for a "big silly ring" on etsy didn't turn up any good results so maybe my theory is wrong)


Titanium Quartz Rainbow Druzy Ring Aura Crystal Cluster found here.

This one is just too perfect!  I think you can find any animal wearing on a bow tie on etsy, but I especially like this guy!

Executive Llama print found here.
So there it is, combo gifts. Quite possible the most brilliant thing you will witness this Christmas, if you're lucky!
FB :: Twitter :: Store


1 comment:

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!