Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Morning Special

My Other Two-Thirds


I am not just one
I am part of a group of three
together we are triplets
my two amazing sisters and me
we cant read each others minds
and we dont feel the others pain
we do share a special bond
one that keeps us mostly sane
we can annoy each other at times
but mostly we laugh a ton
we dont always share our things
yet we always share the fun
we've had some ups and downs
experienced victory and defeat
when we were in school 
their scores were the ones to beat
they kept me striving for more
made me into a better man
led me to something I love
by becoming my biggest fans
I trust them with my actions
agree that they know me best
thats why they are so special
they help relieve my stress
without them this wouldn't happen
my poems would never be read
instead I would be writing nothing
ideas would stay in my head
this is why I must thank them
for being the best two-thirds
of any triplets in history
I can't express this with mere words


A very sweet poem by my darling brother, Alex

2 comments:

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!