Monday, September 26, 2011

Hanging by a Thread

Last week I decided that it was finally time to do something about that blank corner above our tv.  I had several ideas including a pinata or a bird cage, but came to the conclusion that I wanted to make something myself.  I came up with the plan to create a large hanging triangle from hot pink yarn and a stick that I picked up one night when we were walking home from a bar and drunkenly declared it my "walking stick."  I'm glad I could make find a use for it!



I'm so glad I got my hair cut, I didn't realize how bad it was until I saw these photos!
Just keep stringing! 


Yay!  Doesn't it look fantastic?  It also rotates every so often depending on if the AC is on, which makes it even more interesting. Our little living room is really coming together, I'm set on getting some kind of coffee table, but I'm not in a hurry to get one.  What have you done to make your house/apartment/room/dorm feel more like your own?


FB :: Twitter :: Store

1 comment:

  1. What a randomly awesome idea.

    "Pink triangle on her TV. Let me know the truth. Let me knooooow the truth."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!