Wednesday, February 2, 2011

World Wide Web Wednesday

  • When I am much older, I want to be just like Iris Apfel.  She is fabulous!
  • I like meat, but I think I might have to draw the line at meat flavored water, I'm only slightly curious about the bacon flavored one.
  • Another great website for making your pictures look more interesting, this one has several filters to give for an antique look.
  • Too Much Too Young is a wonderful visual diary worth checking out.
  • "Come Up To My Room" is a fantastic installation at the Gladstone Hotel in Toronto that I would very much like to see.
  • Wikihow explains how to love.
  • Visit some of the greatest museums in the world without even leaving your house.
  • The SuperBowl is this Sunday!  Have your planned your menu yet?
  • The Room is being screened here in Austin this weekend and I've been meaning to see it for so long.  If you haven't heard of it, then please enjoy this little clip from its infamous roof scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!