Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fall in Love with February




It seems that each year February comes along and I want nothing more to hide under the covers in bed.  You can't avoid Valentine's Day, it's EVERYWHERE.  If I was single then I didn't want to see couples who were happy and in love and if I was in a relationship I would set him up with such high expectations (all in my mind of course) and was inevitably disappointed.  This year I've decided to make a change.  I'm taking Valentine's Day back, heck I'm taking the whole month of February, to allow myself to be totally and completely in love with me.  I will embrace the color pink and enjoy all the little heart shaped items at the stores.  There's no reason not too.  I think sometimes we get so caught up with the day to day stuff that we forget about ourselves, and why not take a month so filled with love to show some love to yourself?

If you want to take it even further, I highly recommend heading over to Gala Darling to learn about what she calls "Radical Self Love."  It's pretty fantastic!



Pink nail polish for February!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!