Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pretty Much Practical (but still fun) Wishlist



1. A new apple laptop. My poor old laptop (from 4 years ago, which is practically 100 in technology age) seems to be on it's last leg.  I love my desktop computer, but it would be nice to sit outside and do some blogging which isn't currently possible since my laptop battery only lasts about half an hour when unplugged.  


2. A studio space.  I love my apartment, but I'm sure Leanne would love it if it wasn't completely taken over by my work sometimes.  I don't ask for much, just some large windows, good light, and a nice view.  Ok, maybe that is a lot.


3. A dress form in my size.  My current one is a bit bigger than me and since I don't know a whole lot about dress making, it would make things easier if my dress form was my size.


4. A cutting table.  Once again, I love my apartment and luckily this one came with a table that I can use, but it would be lovely to have a designated work surface that didn't double as an eating area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!