Monday, March 26, 2012

Sweet Spring Day

After a long day at work, I came home and immediately made some guacamole (thanks for the avocados Grandma!) and a gin and tonic and enjoyed the amazing weather we're having right now.  Could it be any more perfect in Austin?  I heard that we're supposed to get some showers later in the week, good thing I'll be in Las Vegas!


Twirling only seemed appropriate in this dress.  Leanne gave it to me when I went to Albuquerque and it's not only perfect for spring, but my favorite label, Audrey+1.  Don't worry Leanne, I've got plenty of things for you!

Every time I wear these Betsy Johnson earrings people look at me like I'm crazy, I promise they're supposed to be mismatched!

 



FB :: Twitter :: Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!