Thursday, February 23, 2012

Soul Searching?

I'm sure some of you regulars around here have realized that I haven't been posting as much as usual.  I feel like I haven't been myself since the start this year and I haven't been able to get out of this rut.  I've been trying to figure it out for a while now and have come to the conclusion  that I need to pursue new endeavors for the Dainty Librarian store.  As much as I love it so so very much, it has become more business and less creativity than I would like.  I'll be selling the rest of my sweatshirt stock with the hopes that I'll have a new plan by then (or maybe tomorrow).  Thanks for all of your support dear readers, I'll still be updating the blog!



FB :: Twitter :: Store

1 comment:

  1. Cheers sis! Can't wait to see what you take on next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!