Thursday, September 15, 2011

How to be Topp

I think unexpected packages are the most glorious thing!  Yesterday I came home to find a lovely little package from Leanne the Aspiring Librarian.  I was so excited to find these three books and a little note explaining that she wanted me to use them for inspiration. 


I have to admit that I am totally perplexed by this book, even the synopsis from Penguin Books confuses me!
"Nigel Molesworth is back, this time taking the tinies in hand and showing that they can survive the first term - as long as you avoid the prefects and show all due respect to Molesworth 1. Back to Skool might be particularly hard on Mater and Pater, but think of those poor new bugs, forced to be their best at Latin, English, foopball and French (Armand in his striped shirt and feeble questions). Just follow his timeless advice, however, and you too could be Topp. "


Thanks darling for the lovely gifts!


FB :: Twitter :: Store

1 comment:

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!