Friday, June 3, 2011

Me A-Z





A. Age: 22 (almost 23!)
B. Bed size: Currently single :( but I'm upgrading to Queen soon!
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes, they're never ending.
D. Dogs: I've got an adorable little pug back in CA with my parents.






E. Essential start to your day: Shower and coffee.
F. Favorite color: Yellow.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'5" ish
I. Instruments you play: Glockenspiel

J. Job title: Move-In Coordinator
K. Kids: Not now, maybe in the future.


























L. Live: Austin, Tejas

M. Mother's name: Momma Jo
N. Nicknames: Rosânne
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never.
P. Pet peeve: Texting during a date.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Somebody better go back and get a shitload of dimes!"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 3!  Two brothas and one sista.








T. Time you wake up: My alarm goes off around 7:30 on work days.
U. Underwear: Whatever is clean.
V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: Trying to figure out what the wear.
X. X-Rays you've had: teeth and foot (not at the same time though)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mostly pasta, but I can make a mean burrito too!
Z. Zoo animal: Tiger



FB :: Twitter :: Store





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!