Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let me tell you a story...

Yesterday Robert and I attempted a photoshoot which turned into me running around acting like a crazy person while he took pictures.  I was only going to put the good ones up, but he took so many and they're so much better with subtitles.
What should I do?  Make me look cute!
OOOOH! Flowers!
They're so pretty, I must have them.
Eww, the bottom isn't as pretty as I thought.
But it's still pretty!
And now I must eat it.
That's just silly.
Reaching for a leaf.
I got it.
And now I must lick it?

Yes, I am the World's Greatest Disco Skater.

Talking to sister on the phone, why are you taking my picture?
Alright, I'm done!  Let's go!
We walked over to the liquor store to buy Lone Star and Lemonade after I heard that it was a good combo.  It definitely wasn't as bad as I thought, but I need to play with the proportions before I perfect it.

FB :: Twitter :: Store 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!