Monday, April 11, 2011

The Raveonettes


I was totally stoked to find out that the Raveonettes were coming to Austin, then totally bummed when I found out I was going to be in Dallas (on a business trip, wow I'm an adult now) when they are here, then totally excited (once again) when I schemed a plan to see them in Dallas.  I guess I've been pretty spoiled and have already seen them twice at the Glass House in Pomona, but I'm ready to see them in a new venue in a new city with a new album!  If you haven't heard or heard of them yet then I suggest you get on it and try try try to see them live, they will knock your socks off!  Here are some pics I took last time I saw them.




Yes those are bubbles floating in the air.


FB :: Twitter :: Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!