Friday, April 22, 2011

Mochi!

The other night Robert and I went out for Sushi and I was in the mood for a little desert.  I was sad to find that mochi wasn't on the menu and of course Robert had no idea what I was talking about.  "They're like little balls of ice cream with a soft shell around them," I tried to explain.  Luckily he was feeling adventurous yesterday (we also had Mediterranean for dinner and had a dance party in my living room) because we went to Central Market and got a box of Mango Mochi.  So delicious!  A perfect little summer snack. Have you tried them?
Aren't they so cute? 
Robert loved them!
I cut my hair real short.  I hope you like it!

Have a wonderful weekend darlings and thank
you so much for stopping by my blog!

FB :: Twitter :: Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!