Monday, March 28, 2011

Guilty Pleasure: Skins UK

I feel like I'm always years behind when it comes to watching tv shows.  I didn't catch on to the Office until Season 6, I watched Six Feet Under a year after all the DVDs were released and started obsessing about Mad Men only a few months ago.  It seems to me that if you can avoid all spoilers then waiting until a show has gone to DVD or is available online is a fantastic thing because you can zip through all the episodes and not have to wait a whole week for the next one.  My latest endeavor has become Skins UK.  After hearing all the hype about MTVs version, I figured I might as well give the UK version a chance.  I some how managed to get hooked and I'm just finishing up the third season, it's quite wonderful.  If you ever watch Degrassi, then I think you will love this!

(Seasons 1 & 2 cast)

 (Seasons 3 & 4 cast)
FB :: Twitter :: Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!