Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Your vs. You're

        The internet has brought us many good things; online shopping, fabulous blogs, the ability to connect with people from all over the world.  There have been a few draw backs and the one that hurts me the most is poor grammar.  I know that on occasion the slip of a finger and my unwillingness to proofread (I'm workin' on it!) has caused me to misspell words, but I truly cannot stand people who are repeat offenders.  Telling me "Your beautiful" makes me think you're an idiot.  Seems that I'm not the only one who is annoyed.  Here are some fun things I found around the internet that poke fun at the you're vs. your war and of course, there's a FB group for it.


from ArtfulHarvest








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!