Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I do not want to be a cat lady.

Despite appearances, I am not a cat person.  My mom is (or I guess was since she doesn't appear to be anymore) allergic to cats so I developed a dislike for them.  I started to like them when they became a novelty to me instead of an animal.  Kittens are adorable and there's no denying that, but I don't exactly want one around all the time.  I think my real problem with them is that they are constantly playing games with you.  They know how to leave you wanting more.  I started photographing them on my walks and realized that I have become a sort of cat lady, but maybe a modern cat lady, the kind that will never own one.  That being said, I really want a dog.  Perhaps one day...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!