Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World

So I'm a little slow when it comes to watching really great TV shows.  I didn't start watching Six Feet Under until about two summers ago when it was over.  Arrested Development was introduced to me after it had been pulled from the air and I couldn't protest it being cancelled and almost the same thing happened with Mad Men.  I don't know why I avoided it for as long as I did (not having a TV probably had something to do with it) but it's absolutely fantastic and for someone who studied production design and loves vintage clothes, sometimes I cannot get over how amazing this show really is.  I finally got all the way through Season 3 and am very impatiently waiting for the day that Season 4 will be available on Netflix.  If anyone would like to buy me the DVDs for Christmas, it would be a very welcomed gift by both me and Leanne.  :)


My attempt at Mad Men-ing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!