Monday, December 6, 2010

Gift Ideas for Dad

I would so very much love to share my DIY gifts with all of you, but since some people who read this blog will be receiving them (Hi mom!) I'll have to keep it under wraps until the big day.  Some things I found online and decided to make myself and others I came up with on my own, but the only thing that is stumping me right now is dear old dad.  When I googled "DIY gifts for dad" I found nothing but personalized ties, pencil cups, and wallets.  Really?  I think I've seen my dad wear a tie twice in my life, he definitely doesn't need a pencil cup, and his wallet has been with him for years so I wouldn't dare try to separate him from it.  I guess I'll have to do some more research and hopefully something will turn up.  Anyone have any suggestions?  What are you giving your dad?

1 comment:

  1. I made this for my dad for his birthday.
    www.bestdadintheuniverse.com

    But then I got him this for Christmas...




    ... yup, that was nothing. :-/
    worst son in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!