Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Arthouse Reopening

On Sunday Leanne and I went to the reopening of the Arthouse at the Jones Center.  They were having events all day including live performances on the roof, some excellent crafts, and food trucks parked right outside the building.  We enjoyed the breeze on the roof, made some masks, and ate "potato magic" that was made in a school bus.





The building itself was quite impressive.

My mask was supposed to be a glitter beard, but I cut the mouth hole too big so it became an oddly shaped mask.


The view from the roof was wonderful.  The building is right down the street from the capitol and the famous Driskill hotel is in the middle of this picture.

Leanne wore my glitter shoes and everyone loved them!

How could you resist something called "potato magic"?



Our favorite performance was a dance group called "Stolen Moments."

1 comment:

Thank you for putting a smile on my face!